Karol Speaks Up

Welcome to my special internet place, where I like to express myself and talk about my opinions and feelings. ACCEPT ME... for what I am. No... you need not agree with me; but Accept Me. For I am total in being. I have my faults, I have my guilts; but that is who I am. Perfect I will never be. Allow me to be uninhibited. Do not pressure me into feeling what I do not feel. Do not put me down... nor make me unhappy about me. I am I. And I like being what I am... ME. (Larry Chengges)

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A New Beginning

I'm so excited about our new possibilities - we're starting anew with a brand new President, with newfound hope, enthusiasm, happiness...

Go to: America's Song and watch the video or download this wonderful song. I love it and hope you do too! It's very inspirational. Listen to it and feel its message. Concentrate in your feelings. Just listen to it and be inspired!

Let's remember that it's up to us to change ourselves for the better and to change our relationships, our communities, our cities, our country, our world. Be good to yourself so that you can be good to others! How can we improve ourselves? How can we recognize our weaknesses? Just pay attention to your life, the important things, and start becoming a little more patient, more understanding, more loving, more compassionate, more respectful, more tolerant. You can do it! We can all do it! Let's have faith in ourselves and our fellow men and fill our hearts with hope, optimism and joy.

Let's help our new government make a difference by being more aware of our actions and reactions and living one day at a time. Keep dreaming, keep believing, keep a rainbow in your hearts. We'll create a better tomorrow - TOGETHER!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home